Historical Highlights

Our history.
The artifact dates back to 1746. In 1874, after various situations family becomes the property of the Naples of the Castemola's Earl Charles Gaetani. The son of the Earl took his own resources for the reclamation of zona. For this reason the coat of arms of the Gaetani Castelmola, consisting of a shield forged his blue stripes swaying and which are carved on the pillars at the entrance of weighting Masseria Relais Capasa.